Friday, October 15, 2010

Two days til Moab

Well, its upon me and I'm starting to get a little anxious and nervous.  I'm gonna run an easy 2-3 miles today and call it good til Sunday.  I was sick last weekend and I haven't run much this week because I want to make sure I'm fully rested, even if it means taking away a bit from my base, better safe than sorry.  My friend Matt Mackey who has been very helpful in helping me with training and nutrition tips, as well as pacing me on a 10 mile run, finished the St. George marathon two weeks ago with a time of 2hrs 51min, AMAZING!!!  He finished 60th out of over 5000 entrants, not bad, congrats Matt.  I feel lucky for him to have to taken the time with a lowly athlete such as I.  So we're headed down to Moab tomorrow morning so I'll try my best to post results and pics on Sunday night, but maybe it'll have to wait til Monday, we'll see. Also, I've added a list of cool websites to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment