Thursday, October 21, 2010

Post-Moab

So, I've given myself a couple of days to get over things and the last two days I've been at the gym, lifting and running some easy miles on the treadmill.  I'm really surprised at how good I feel, I feel as though my fitness level is at an all-time high; i had a hard time getting my heart-rate up on the treadmill.  the only time I got winded is when I was maxing out on leg presses.  This makes me feel good about ski season.  let me tell you....I CAN'T F-ING WAIT!!!!. My skis are chattering in the closet!!!  As a southern Ohio boy, I never figured things would play out this way, but I'm SOOOO satisfied with being a lone-wolf, dirtbag, take-it-as-it-comes, agnostic, cynical, single, free-spirit mountain-man that I am.  Family life would just not afford that.  I cannot emphasize enough what adventures lay in wait......stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment