Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Long time

Its been a little while since I've posted, but there really isn't that much to talk about.  Snowbird announced their anticipated opening day as Nov. 20...that is close my friends!!  I'm taking a rest day tomorrow and doing a long run on Friday.  The weather has been fantastic in the valley this week with sunny skies and highs in the 60's.  TGR is premiering their new ski-flick on campus Friday night.  I love those guys.  I was in Jackson Hole for the 96-97 ski season when they made their first film.  Should be a ton of fun and a good way to get super-psyched for the season.  Jake and I are planning on going to the stadium friday morning for the taping of gameday, now that should be cool.  So it should be a great weekend.  Hope the best for anybody who reads this....which I think is about 3 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment